Saturday, March 28, 2009

Rooibos Tea

I have always been a tea drinker, even before I was a coffee drinker, and have enjoyed many a coffee in the morning, and grumbled without coffee in the morning. I've since then given them both up. Coffee was really hard to give up, I had withdrawal, I had headaches, I was cranky, and made the excuse of working nights and being up with kidlets, made coffee OK. Now I'm not a morning cocoa drinker... something about sweet stuff and morning makes me gag... and it's not really a great way to start off the morn with a spike in the blood sugar!
So it's now been a few months since I've drank coffee or tea, and I would have to say most of it is because of Rooibos Tea. Now don't get all up in arms that it's a tea, and I shouldn't be drinking it.. hold on... Rooibos is an herbal, caffeine free tea, it tastes great, has a mild and smooth flavor, and is good for you. Check it out, and go buy some!
http://www.teamuse.com/article_040501.html

No comments: