Sunday, December 21, 2008

My New Job


The store in Jacksonville opened up on December 10th 2008. We had a grand opening, and the store was packed with eager customers wanting to get into the store and check us out. I was fortunate enough to have a sneak preview.... as is the benefits of being an employee http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/careers/benefits.php ... or as they say "team member". The values and benefits of this company cannot be compared to any other place I have ever worked, with the exception of Wild Oats, which was a comparable company, that Whole Foods purchased this past year.
More information about Whole Foods can be found here: http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/ I urge anyone who does look onto my blog to at least see what the "fuss" is all about. I feel proud to work for a company that is so concerned with the environment, community, as well as the world people.

It has been a welcome breath of fresh air after working for the Holiday Hell... Well ok the Holiday Inn, owned and franchised by Murpho Co. Inc. What a transformation...

2 comments:

Tina said...

Congrats on the new job! I haven't been to a whole foods, but have been wanting to check it out. I need to figure out how to eat healthier....you know I'm not very good at that!

Portable Graffiti said...

Great job. I bet you'll have a blast working there.

I wish there was a Whole Foods closer to me than Sarasota.