Wednesday, May 28, 2008

good gravy it's a garden update!

I know it's been over a month, but I did have progress pictures, that somehow disappeared... that's what I get for not uploading them right away, huh? So anyway, here is my lovely front yard garden:
Here is from the front porch looking in the direction of the picture above
Flowers planted around the Sago Palm
Brussels sprouts looking nice
corn, sunflowers, and marigolds
planter box full of tomatoes... not including the other 10 plants placed around the yard...
Cucumbers

the next two are just pics of the self heal that has really taken off, if you look down at other posts you will see the difference! It's a good ground cover and really inches around and crowds out the weeds, plus it has nice little purple flowers that shoot up.

So it's a lot of work, I still have other things I want to plant, and move, and weeds to pull, bugs to pluck, and very soon, veggies to harvest!

No comments: