Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Kilts and Tartans










I like them, I think they are interesting, and I always enjoy seeing a man in a Kilt. Might it be that I get to see some leg, or is it the ingrained heritage calling to me of this item of clothing. The Irish wear a Kilt, but the Scottish just make it so much more of a National Item.

I admire the heritage, and I always admire a man in a Kilt.
The Scottish fest was quite fun, and I love seeing both young and old men in a Kilt. However, I find it funny when seeing a man in a Kilt, and the girl he's with in Jeans, like one of the pictures above. I purposely tried to not have any face shots, as the subject is Kilts.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Um, strange, but interesting. My husband has a set of bagpipes, but no kilt, hee, hee, he needs one to match, LOL

grousy said...

Oh, I likey the kilts...oh-la-la! You might know that I've tried to get Chris to buy one. I love the shots of "just kilts" ;)