Friday, June 1, 2007

Sunflowers and tomatoes


The dwarf and mamoth sunflowers are doing nicely. They are so pretty, Acelin is in flower power love. He will reach up to the dwarf sunflower and feel the middle, like he's getting some of the summer sunshine from the flower into him. You can see the majority of my front yard garden here, beans and corn to the left, sunflowers and tomatoes to the right, in the middle are some seedlings of zuchinni, cucumber, and watermelon.
The sunflowers are getting tall! The grass is a pretty sad state. Maybe with the new rains it will actually grow. I conserve the water and really only give the grass a drink once or twice a week, the rest of the water goes to the plants that actually produce something.
Tomatoes..... ohh look at all those blossoms! I counted the other day, I had over 60 tomatoes, and now more flowers, goodness what will I do with them all? EAT THEM!
The other night I drempt that I had some red tomatoes... is that crazy, or am I obsessed? I checked... they are all still green. Hurry UP!

2 comments:

Portable Graffiti said...

AWESOME!!!

Jennifer said...

I love your garden, love the sunflowers, beautiful!