Friday, March 16, 2007

Just hanging out

I really like the green of these shamrocks... at least I think they are shamrocks... just pretty, nice to look at, and please me. And then I take this other picture of the opossum skull in the tree. Mike and the boys found the skull while on a hike with the Boy Scouts. He put it up in the tree, just to kind of watch over us I guess. I think it looks neat.
Nothing else going on, just getting acquainted with myself and trying to feel more comfortable within my own skin. I got a nice comment about some photographs I took and sent out to a friend, she liked them, and thought I was an awesome photographer... I am, I know I am, I like to look at different subject matter and not really what most people would consider normal. Today I put up all the framed photographs I had in the house. I finally hung them, some have been sitting in that box for over two years! I never did put them up in our rental home, just didn't feel right, but I hung them really nice in the hallway, and put more artwork up in the living room... I went through the box and realized I have a ton more art work, photographs, and such to frame... so I think I will start getting more frames and just buy them a little at a time so I can decorate my home more and more with what I hold dear. My family, and my images.

No comments: